This past Saturday evening we headed out to the Westside of Paso Robles to attend Sip, Smoke, and Savor at Roxo Port Cellars. They’ve put a handful of these events together at the tasting room that they share with Chateau Margene on the corner of Vineyard Drive and Peachy Canyon Road. I view these events as as mini, pre-Crush and Roll events.
Not sure what Crush and Roll is?
This will be the fourth year in a row and the event keeps getting bigger and better each year. Check out the links below to past Crush and Roll events that we’ve covered as well as the newest video interview below with Brandon, the man with a plan. He has come in to help Crush and Roll with marketing/ social media and he’s doing a great job. We have two other entertaining videos we did at this Sip, Smoke, and Savor event that we will be posting soon so be on the lookout.
A big thanks to Roxo Port Cellars, Christina with The Boss Cigars in Arroyo Grande, Doc with Stogie Fresh, and to Brandon for doing the below interview! See you at Crush and Roll 2012!!
- Blowin’ Smoke with The Cigar Station! (hootnannieblog.com)
- Stogie Fresh at Meritage Tasting Lounge, Doc is in the House! (hootnannieblog.com)
- You Guessed it, We’re Sippin’ With Stogies Again (hootnannieblog.com)
- Cork Dorks’ Jeremy at Crush and Roll 2011 (hootnannieblog.com)
- Enjoying Life at C&R with Andy, the Cigar Man (hootnannieblog.com)
- Crush and Roll 2011, Friday Night (hootnannieblog.com)
See you at Crush and Roll 2012!!!
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet