Yeah, yeah, wine’s great and all…but what do you drink when you just aren’t in the mood for wine? Or how about when you’re at somebody’s house and they’re not serving wine? Or even when you go to a bar to play pool with your peeps and wine just isn’t an option that you’re feelin’? Well, you go for something else…that’s just what you do! So many options, so many opportunities. Do you go with something like a cold beer? Or do you reach for a cocktail? Maybe a seltzer water with lime, or a soda? Okay, maybe not, but whatever you grab, make it something you enjoy sipping on!
Things we drink besides wine:
- Water (All the damn time, helps when drinking the stuff above and below on the list)
- Gin (Hendricks on the rocks with a splash of something citrus, with Tonic)
- Coffee (Black, with girlie flavored creamer, with sugar, over ice with milk and stuff = Cake in a Cup, any of the above make the morning go ’round)
- Scotch (This is Hoot’s sipper of choice when the mood strikes!)
- Once in a very long time, a great Margarita, on the Rocks using a great Tequila and lots of fresh lime!
So…what are you drinking???
- Wine: What’s Perception Got to do with it? (hootnannieblog.com)
- We Want to Help You Float YOUR Wine Boat! (hootnannieblog.com)
- A Blog? Why Anybody CAN be a Wine Blogger (hootnannieblog.com)
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet