Certain situations call for certain wines. Not in the mood for wine? No problem, some situations call for other “stuff”. The moral of the story is to sit back, enjoy life, appreciate the ones your with, and make the most of every moment!
Here we go…in no particular order!
1. In front of a fire on a rainy night, with your favorite person – Deep, rich Cabernet Sauvignon
2. With friends, enjoying a casual dinner – Spicy, grungy Pinot Noir
3. On the patio of a downtown sports bar, watching the people go by – a Microbrew with plenty of hops
4. A hot summer day, after a stressful day at the office – chilled, juicy, floral Viognier
5. Sunday morning brunch, with chosen family – Mimosas!
6. Picnic on the veranda of your favorite winery with a view – Complex and earthy Mourvedre
7. Playing bocce ball on a Saturday afternoon – Chilled Syrah (that’s for you, Gary)
8. At a Halloween wig party with lots of cool people – Gin and Tonic, lots of lime!
9. Watching Football and eating nachos – Buttery Chardonnay/Sassy Zinfandel
10. For no reason at all – Whatever’s open!
I’m sure we’ve missed a lot of combos, some close runners up were things like “Cleaning the garage, paired with a cold Bud Light” or the ever-popular “I should stop drinking but I’m going for a little bit more, paired with a bottle of 2-buck Chuck that you forgot you had in the back of the wine rack”. So many things to do in a day…so many wines to enjoy!
What’s your favorite, most interesting, unique, embarrassing, or random pairing? Tell us about it…we’ll give it a try!!!
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet