We ran right down to the newest downtown tasting room in Paso Robles – Albeno Munari! They were celebrating their grand opening and had the infamous Adam Montiel from Q104.5′s morning show “Up and Adam in the Morning”! We got to interview Adam and get his take on the place, he’s always a great time!
About the wines and the tasting room:
– They have 2 labels, Red Rover and Albeno Munari
– They’ve got a ton of wines to taste, great variety!
– The price points on the wines range from $10-$22, awesome value!
– Beautiful new tasting room with lots of space to lounge around.
– Great location right across from the park downtown.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet