We’ve shown you Tablas Creek in the past, but this time we went out to this Far Out Winery with some friends in the Uncorked Wine Tours bus (are you noticing a theme here?). The standout thing about Tablas Creek is their consistenly good wines. They specialize in Rhone varietals and blends and they just do a really good job. They pour a good range of both whites and reds, and have a delicious Rhone Rose’ that’s perfect in the warm Summer months with a BBQ or just relaxing on the patio watching the sunset.
Interesting things about Tablas Creek:
– They brought their vines from their sister winery in France and they sat in US quarantine for 3 years.
– They’re in the process of expanding their tasting room.
– They have some very cool vineyard dogs that hang around the T.R.
– They sell their vines at the tasting room if you’d like to try your hand at growing!
– Tablas Creek has an award-winning blog all about their vineyard, wine, history, etc. http://tablascreek.typepad.com/
– Don’t forget our wonderful driver, Captain Katie from Uncorked Wine Tours http://www.uncorkedwinetours.net
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet