We meandered down the Coast a bit and ended up at Laetitia Winery…it’s in Arroyo Grande, CA just off the 101 freeway. Let’s just break it down, shall we?
Here we go…interesting and cool things about Laetitia:
- They specialize in sparkling wines (YES!!!)
- They also specialize in Pinot Noir (YES!!!)
- The tasting room is pretty much always busy, or so it seems.
- It’s an absolutely beautiful site, great views and awesome picnic place!
- They’ve got a great spread of things to taste on their list, including a couple of really great Chardonnays and some Rhone wines.
-You’ll get to taste 5 wines for $10, which goes towards your purchase if you buy bottles. (also, if you’re really nice and your pourer likes you, you might get to taste another thing or two)
- Great service, good wine across the board, a definite must-stop when you’re down that way! Cheers!
Hey, like this post? Why not share it!?Tweet